Recent SGS Alumni to Speak About Colleges & Careers
The Saint George’s School Alumni (SGSA) is excited to host a College and Career Panel this Wednesday, November 17 from 6:00 - 7:30pm in the Upper School. This event is open to all 8th through 12th grade students and their families. Hear from several recent SGS alumni about their college experience, their major and career selections, as well as other great insights. There also will be a Q & A opportunity with the panel of speakers, including four who participated in the International Baccalaureate program at SGS:
• Caroline Hammett Calder ’16: Pepperdine University ’20 (Malibu, CA) – Bachelor of Arts, Economics, French & Music; Wealth Management & Advisory Associate, Washington Trust Bank (Spokane, WA)
• Collin Cremers ’16: Stanford University ’20 (Stanford, CA) – Bachelor of Science, Electrical Engineering; Stanford University ’21 (Stanford, CA) – Master of Science, Engineering; Associate Consultant, Bain & Company (San Francisco, CA)
• Hunter Hyde ’17: Gonzaga University ’21 (Spokane, WA) – Bachelor of Arts, Criminal Justice & Political Science; Gap Year (Spokane, WA)
• Isabelle Nachtsheim ’16: Eastern Washington University ’20 (Cheney, WA) – Bachelor of Science, Biology; Occupational Therapy Doctoral Candidate ‘22, Baylor University (Waco, TX)
• Hunter Olsen ’14: Claremont McKenna College ’18 (Claremont, CA) – Bachelor of Arts, Economics; Senior Analyst, Health Evolution (San Francisco, CA)
Please RSVP by 9:00 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 16 to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 509-464-8830. The location on campus is still TBD, depending on the number of RSVPs we receive.